Assistant Professor of Neurology
Dr. Nguyen is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology with a special interest in diseases of nerve and muscle. In addition to taking care of myositis patients, he performs electromyography and muscle biopsies at the Johns Hopkins Myositis Center.
Dr. Nguyen’s research, focused on nerve degeneration and regeneration, is sponsored by the National Institutes of Health.
- MD: University of Washington School of Medicine
- PhD: University of Washington School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Washington School of Medicine
- Neurology Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Neuromuscular Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospital